Crystal kit for stress
The Serenity Booster
Enhance your meditation or ritual practice or keep crystals in a special place to reduce feelings of stress and anxiousness. We have carefully curated this selection of A-AAA grade ethically sourced cut, tumbled and raw crystals to relax and promote calm and contentment. An excellent kit for your altar or on your workspace.
AAA grade raw natural Brazilian blue topaz (2-3cm) - promote feelings of peacefulness and contentment
AA grade Brazilian grey phantom lithium quartz tower (2-3cm) - banish feelings of sadness and hopelessness
A grade Brazilian blue/green aquamarine heart (2-3cm) - to promote feelings of courage and calmness during stressful times
Includes: Pink microfibre carry bag
These Crystals are Ethically Sourced
luxe.zen lovingly sources crystals globally. By working with small mining co-ops and local distributors, we ensure that your crystal purchase has a minimal impact on the planet and a positive impact to humans mining and cutting the specimens.
What does "ethical" mean?
- Specimens are not purchased from regions where profits from the gemstone trade are known to finance war, genocide, or totalitarian governments
- Workers are paid a fair living wage for their work
- Workers have proper safety protective equipment and safe working conditions
- Specimens are extracted using hand tools and small equipment to lessen environmental impact
- Specimens are not extracted from environmentally sensitive locations
Please note this box contains mindfully selected choices that are close in size and colour to those shown, if you are looking for something specific, please contact us directly. We have chosen the most "average" stones from the lot for the photos.
At luxe.zen we create fine handcrafted gemstone jewellery for the modern spirit. Our designs start and end with fine quality natural raw and polished gemstone specimens and precious metals. Gemstones are hand selected for each piece and carefully set, checked, and polished before meeting you. Our designs include unique takes on upcycled materials, raw gemstone specimens and classic cut stones.