Caribbean blue calcite crystal tower
Caribbean blue calcite (or blue aragonite) is a relatively new and rare crystal find from Pakistan. The beach-like scenes carry our minds away to a place with no worries or responsibility. Supporting calm and serenity this beautiful calcite is a welcome addition to any space where you wish to relax and unwind. Towers are excellent amplifiers of energy - culminating at the top of the crystal.
Size: sm (approximately 8-10cm tall), med (12-14 cm tall), lg (14-16 cm in diameter) * Note that we have sorted these by weight so heights are approximate. Towers may be wider and shorter (or vice versa)
Colour: ocean blue with white and sandy brown spots and natural caves and inclusions
These Crystals are Ethically Sourced
luxe.zen lovingly sources crystals globally. By working with small mining co-ops and local distributors, we ensure that your crystal purchase has a minimal impact on the planet and a positive impact to humans mining and cutting the specimens.
What does "ethical" mean?
- Specimens are not purchased from regions where profits from the gemstone trade are known to finance war, genocide, or totalitarian governments
- Workers are paid a fair living wage for their work
- Workers have proper safety protective equipment and safe working conditions
- Specimens are extracted using hand tools and small equipment to lessen environmental impact
- Specimens are not extracted from environmentally sensitive locations
Please note this box contains mindfully selected choices that are close in size and colour to those shown, if you are looking for something specific, please contact us directly. We have chosen the most "average" stones from the lot for the photos.
At luxe.zen we create fine handcrafted gemstone jewellery for the modern spirit. Our designs start and end with fine quality natural raw and polished gemstone specimens and precious metals. Gemstones are hand selected for each piece and carefully set, checked, and polished before meeting you. Our designs include unique takes on upcycled materials, raw gemstone specimens and classic cut stones.